Rates & Terms
At Pawngo, our contracts are transparent and we are upfront in regards to all costs associated with our transactions. The service fees for your item are determined by your contract amount.
- $500 – $5,000,000+ Loans
- No mandatory loan periods, terms are customized for each client
- No mandatory repayment periods or principle payments
- Service fee rates vary and are determined by both asset category and loan amount; range from 5-8% monthly interest (or lower for higher loans), no APR %
- Client chooses whether to pay interest-only or interest and principle
- No hidden fees or transaction fees (except origination fees for real estate loans)
- No upfront charges or advance charges unless client chooses to pay fees in advance
- No shipping charges, storage charges or insurance charges EXCEPT for luxury & classic automobiles. If your asset is a titled vehicle, you will be required to maintain the insurance you currently have.
A client gets a loan of $10,000 from Pawngo and he/she has plans to keep the loan for 2 months. If the rate is 5% per month, the maximum payment to cover 2 months of interest and repay principal would be $11,000.
5% x $10,000 = $500 x 2 months = $1,000 of interest + $10,000 principal = $11,000
- 30-day period between payments
- No Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as clients determine the length of their loan, which can be as short as a few days
- No minimum or maximum repayment period
- No additional charges or hidden fees apply
- 30-day period between loan payment due dates (i.e. monthly payments)
- 15-day grace period AFTER due date before loan is in late status
- Pawngo spends the next 45 days in communication with client on getting payments current. We communicate via both email and phone.
- Only after 90 days with no payments AND no communication (phone or email) from a client would Pawngo default an asset.