If you’re contemplating using a designer handbag for an online pawn loan with Pawngo, the first online pawn shop in the U.S., here’s some fun trivia for you and a few tips to help you make the most out of your designer handbag when you work with us.
What is the oldest designer label that’s still sold today? Answer: Hermes—the label started in 1837 as a saddle and harness maker.
The term “handbag” first appeared in literature in the 1400s.
The world’s record for the most expensive handbag just took place a few weeks ago, on May 30, 2016, when a Himalayan Niloticus Crocodile Diamond Birkin handbag by Hermes become the world’s most expensive, selling for more than $417,000 at the Christie’s 30th Asia anniversary auction in Hong Kong.
Trivia points aside, designer handbags have not only become fashion statements over time; they’re also works of beauty and craftsmanship, and a valuable investment sitting in your closet. If you have a designer handbag and need quick cash, here are steps for using your designer handbag as an asset to get a collateral personal loan with Pawngo.
- Check out the list of designer brands Pawngo accepts. These include Louis Vuitton, Prada, Chanel, Gucci and Hermes. If you have another brand or
question, be sure to contact us.
- Make sure your handbag is as clean as possible. Stains and scuffs can affect your pawn loan offer drastically. Also, if you have the original dust
bag and paperwork, be sure to include them. It helps to establish the piece’s legitimacy and provenance, and makes the lives of our evaluators
much easier. These simple steps can help make sure you get maximum value for your handbags.
- Fill out an online application and an evaluation form for your designer handbag.
- Pawngo provides you with a collateral loan offer after evaluating your handbag. Once you accept a collateral loan offer, your asset is used as collateral
until the loan is paid off in full. You get your item back after the terms of your collateral loan are completed.
- With the acceptance of a Pawngo loan offer, your money can become available to you with 24 hours and your handbag will be safe and sound until you
decide you want it back. Everything is fully insured and shipped with FedEx, so you can send your valuables with total confidence.
In addition to designer handbags, Pawngo accepts jewelry, luxury watches, precious metals, cameras and equipment, musical instruments and Apple computers and products as assets for funding for collateral loan offers.
To learn more about online pawn loans, visit Pawngo at https://pawngo.com/ or call 1-866-499-2363.