As the saying goes, art imitates life and sometimes, life imitates art. When it comes to celebrity engagement rings, these five examples are in a stunning, artistic category of their own.
- Kim Kardashian’s 15-carat, cushion-cut diamond from Kanye West was made by Lorraine Schwartz and is a conflict-free stone, according to reports about the couple’s 2014 wedding.
- Princess Diana’s oval-shaped, 12-carat blue sapphire surrounded by a halo of tiny solitaire diamonds on a white gold band was purchased from Garrard’s jewelry collection at the time. Today, it is worn by Prince William’s bride, Kate Middleton.
- Beyonce’s 18-carat emerald-cut diamond engagement ring is set in platinum was also made by Lorraine Schwartz; it is quite dramatic in appearance.
- Liz Taylor’s emerald-cut diamond engagement ring from her third husband, Mike Todd, had a 29.4 carat center stone that was so much bling she even referred to it as her “ice skating rink.”
- Jennifer Anniston’s engagement ring from Justin Theroux is an 8-carat diamond on a yellow gold band that definitely caught people’s attention during their wedding in 2015.
Loose diamonds and diamond jewelry, including engagement rings, are among the assets Pawngo accepts for diamond jewelry loans and collateral loans. To learn more about Pawngo and online pawn loans, visit Pawngo at https://pawngo.com/ or call 1-866-499-2363.